New Request/Complaint
Call 911 to report crimes, emergencies or in need of immediate assistance.
To reach out the police department non-emergency line, call 305 673-7900.
For all Code Compliance issues, a name and address of the person who reports potential violations of codes and ordinances is required per State Bill 60. Make sure to include this information within the request. Code Compliance cannot respond unless this information is provided.

* Service Type:
In order to better serve you we require you to log in with a valid email address.